Donate your unwanted items to the ARC and help raise money for the Corvallis Environmental Center!
How Group Consignment Works
- Identify clean, working-as-intended items for resale. View accepted items below.
- Put a CEC/Arc Consignment Sticker on each item. CEC/Arc Consignment Sticker are available outside of the CEC’s downtown office, on the window to the left of the door.
- Take your stickered items to The Arc store of your choice (Corvallis or Philomath)–see addresses below.
- Store staff will expertly price the items and give a portion of the proceeds to the Corvallis Environmental Center.
The Arc Thrift Stores:
928 NW Beca Street, Corvallis. (541) 754-9011
936 Main Street, Philomath. (541) 929-3946
Monday – Saturday 10am to 5:30pm
Sunday 12pm to 5:30pm
Questions: Contact the CEC at 541-753-9211 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted items for Group Consignment
- Housewares, kitchen items and pictures
- Pottery, china, glassware, flatware and silverware
- Select furniture with manager’s approval
- Clean linens and bedding
- Craft supplies
- Books, CDs, DVDs and records
- Puzzles and games
- Small appliances in working order
- Working electronics
- Wheel chairs and health items
- Antiques and collectibles
- Office supplies
- Magazines, less than 3 months old or collectible
- Holiday decorations
- Knick knacks
- Hand tools
The Arc welcomes the donation of clothing and vehicles, but not for Split-Sale.
The Arc must refuse some items for safety reasons.
- Sofa beds
- Major appliances/ TV’s/computer equipment
- Most toys, unless vintage
- Very heavy items such as piano, organ, or pool table, inquire first.
- Tires and car parts
- Exercise equipment
- Any item with fuel in it.