Cancellation and Refunds:
- Refunds are given if cancellation occurs up to 7 days before the first day of camp. Cancellations for each camp will be charged a $25 processing fee per camp.
- Camp registrations may be moved to another camp free of charge if done 7 before the first day of camp.
- If you cancel less than 7 days from the first day of camp your payment is NON REFUNDABLE.
- No refunds will be given after the program begins, due to staffing considerations and that the spot has been already filled. In the case of a serious medical emergency such as a broken leg or a trip to the hospital, credit will be given for future programs. A fever or cold, or other general illness does not qualify as a medical emergency.
- We reserve the right to cancel programs with fewer than 8 students. Full refunds will be given if we cancel a program.
- No refunds for any weather/natural disaster related camp closures, i.e. earthquakes, floods, heat, etc.
Payment for Classes:
- Registrations for camps are NOT secured until we receive full payment to hold your spot.
- Payments can be made online at the time of registration with credit card or by check delivered in person or mailed to the CEC, 116 SW 4th St., Corvallis, OR 97333
- Credit card payments can also be made by phone to CEC 541 753-9211, once registered online.
- Returned checks will incur a $35 fee.
- Payment received less than two (2) weeks prior to the start of the camp will include an additional $25 processing fee.
- To register for Summer Camps:
- Go to our Summer Camp page to choose your camp
- Complete online registration form and choose to pay online OR
- Complete online registration form and choose to pay by cash/check. You can mail a check made out to the CEC, be sure to include what program you are registering for in the memo portion of the check, to: Corvallis Environmental Center 116 SW 4th St., Corvallis Oregon 97339, OR
- Complete online registration and drop payment at our downtown office
- Scholarships/Reduced rates are available for applicable income families.
- A water bottle is needed each day.
- Wear sturdy shoes—crocks, sandals, and flip flops are not safe but can be packed in backpack and used for water activities.
- Children must bring a sack lunch. We provide a morning snack.
- Dress in weather appropriate clothes— students must be prepared to be outside for much of the day. Young students should have a change of clothes available.
- Children must bring sunscreen with them and it must be applied at or prior to drop-off.
- A towel may be needed for days when they will be doing water activities.
- Parents must initial to sign their child in and out each day.
- More information about your specific session will be emailed to you at least a week before the session begins.
Questions: Feel free to call the CEC office: 541-753-9211