Natureplay Science (ages 4–6) – Tuesdays/Thursdays: 1:00-3:30 pm-$50/week
Natureplay Science is a more advanced option for students that missed the kindergarten cut off day and is designed for:
- Students homeschooling for Kindergarten (combines with Nature School).
- Students that have attended a year of preschool already.
- Students attending another preschool in the morning.
- Students will explore nature and science through seasonal themes with integrated experiments and activities in chemistry, gardening, botany, and biology.
- Students will journal and work on letters, numbers, introduction to writing. Stories, songs, games and art will be a part of each class and we will spend time outside every day.Natureplay Science is more structured and group activity based than the morning preschool class.
If you would like to join us this fall please click on the links below to register and in addition you must fill out the guardian and medical release forms. After you are registered and enrolled you can choose a payment method. See Monthly payment link below.