Natureplay Science (ages 4–6) – Tuesdays/Thursdays: 12:30-3:30 pm-$200/month ($25/class)
Please Join us at our OPEN HOUSE: September 7, 1:00-2:00 pm
REGISTER HERE for classes beginning September 11, 2017 through June 8, 2018!
Natureplay Science is a more advanced option for students that missed the kindergarten cut off day and is designed for students:
- homeschooling for Kindergarten (combines with Nature School);
- that have attended a year of preschool already;
- attending another preschool in the morning;
- to explore nature and science through seasonal themes with integrated experiments and activities in chemistry, gardening, botany, and biology; and
- to journal and work on letters, numbers and writing.
Stories, songs, games and art will be a part of each class and, of course we will spend time outside everyday! NaturePlay Science is structured more around group activities than the morning preschool class.
Read more about our NaturePlay curriculum and philosophy!
- If you would like to join us this fall please click on the link above to register and quardian and medical release forms below.
- After you are registered and enrolled you can choose a payment method. See Monthly payment link below.