Monday-Friday: 9am-Noon – $25/day – September 11, 2017 through June 8, 2018!
Weekly Options: 5 days (M-F); 3 days (M/W/F); or 2 days (T/Th)
Extended Care Options* ($6/hr): Early Birds from 8-9am-Arrive to a smaller group for free play, games, reading, art and student led science. Students may bring their own breakfast snack and eat at the table if needed. Squirrel Lunch Bunch from 12-12:30-Students bring their own lunch and have play/free choice learning time with the science table, sand box and hands on with feeding the animals lunch too.
*Maximum time duration cannot exceed 4 hours (i.e. 8-12 or 8:30-12:30).
- Above options are open until classes reach 15-18 student maximum.
- Monthly fees will be set according to above options.
- Unfortunately, missed days for sickness or vacations cannot be exchanged and fees are set and due on the first of the month (see details below).
- 9:00 Opening Circle: introduce day’s topic (hands-on group activities & movement based songs)
- 9:30 Projects, art, free play
- 10:15 Clean up
- 10:20 Snack and story time
- 10:45 Outside play, hike or exploration.
- 11:45 Numbers, letters, shapes, or writing activity with nature focused theme
*Schedule can vary depending on outdoor activities and weather
To register click on the link above and below to fill out the guardian and medical release forms. After you are registered and enrolled you can choose a payment method (click below).