- This event has passed.
CAMP: Pizza Pie-Session Two
July 17, 2017 , 9:00 am – July 21, 2017 , 3:00 pm
Ages 6-8 and 9-11
From dirt to delicious, explore some of our favorite treats from the ground up! Spend the week at SAGE making sweet and savory pizzas in our cobb oven–grind wheat, turn milk into cheese, make sauce from tomatoes and more! Let’s eat! Each day has garden time, games, and pizza-making activities:
- Monday– Wheat day: thresh, winnow and mill wheat to make crackers.
- Tuesday– Cheese day: make fresh farm cheese and sample it on our homemade crackers.
- Wednesday– Sauce day: make pesto and tomato sauce from the garden.
- Thursday– Dough day: make pizza dough and play-dough.
- Friday– Pizza day: make pizzas and prepare to share them with our parents at 2pm for a pizza party.