Farm Fresh Cooking Clubs are after school programs that give kids a taste for healthy fresh foods they can easily prepare with a parent or friend. You can request a Farm Fresh Cooking Club at your school.
What do kids do during a Farm Fresh Cooking Club?
- have fun while they learn about cooking, food, and healthy eating
- prepare fresh local food using kid-friendly recipes
- eat things you never thought they’d try!
- learn & practice kitchen skills: slicing, baking, mixing and more
- play games to explore what makes fresh fruits and veggies good for us
Request a cooking club at your child’s school!
Contact: Farm to School Coordinator at ECI@corvallisenvironmentalcenter.org 541-753-9211