Cancellation and Refunds:
- Participant cancellation : $20 fee will be charged to receive a refund.
- There will be no charge to move registration to a different program.
- No refunds after the program begins. In the case of medical or family emergencies, credits will be given for future programs.
- We reserve the right to cancel or combine programs with fewer than 8 students. Full refunds will be given if we cancel a program.
Payment for Classes:
- We accept cash, check, or online credit card payment.
- Credit card payments can be made by phone once registered.
- Full payment for the first week of camp is due at the time of registration.
- Payments are due before the program begins. They can be made on site, online at the time of registration, or by calling 541-753-9211 .
- Returned checks will incur a $35 fee.
- To register for Summer Camps:
- Complete online registration form and choose to pay online OR
- Complete online registration form and choose to pay by cash/check. You can mail a check made out to the CEC, be sure to include what program you are registering for in the memo portion of the check, to: Corvallis Environmental Center P.O. Box 2189 Corvallis Oregon 97339, OR
- Complete online registration and drop payment at our downtown office: 116 SW 4th St.. OR
- If you do not have access to the internet you can register by calling Avery House at 541.758.6198
- Discount when you register for 2 or more FULL WEEKS for full days of camp.
- If you are interested in sibling discounts please contact us at email@example.com.
- Pre/After Care is available for Avery House Programs from 7:45 – 5:00 with advance registration for $6/hr.
- Single day registrations are accepted.
- Scholarships are available for low income families.
- A water bottle is needed each day.
- Wear sturdy shoes—crocks, sandals, and flip flops are not safe but can be packed in backpack and used for water activities.
- Children must bring a sack lunch. We provide a morning snack.
- Dress in weather appropriate clothes— students must be prepared to be outside for much of the day. Young students should have a change of clothes available.
- Parents must initial to sign their child in and out each day.
- More information about your specific session will be emailed to you at least a week before the session begins.