Cancellation and Refunds:
- Participant cancellation: $20 fee will be charged to receive a refund.
- There will be no charge to move registration to a different program.
- No refunds after the program begins. In the case of medical or family emergencies, credits will be given for future programs.
- We reserve the right to cancel or combine programs with fewer than 8 students. Full refunds will be given if we cancel a program.
Payment for Classes:
- Payments must be received 2 weeks before the program/camp starts!!!
- Payments can be made online at the time of registration with credit card or by check delivered in person or mailed to the CEC, 116 SW 4th St., Corvalls, OR 97333
- Credit card payments can also be made by phone to CEC 541 753-9211, once registered online.
- Returned checks will incur a $35 fee.
- To register for Summer Camps:
- Complete online registration form and choose to pay online OR
- Complete online registration form and choose to pay by cash/check. You can mail a check made out to the CEC, be sure to include what program you are registering for in the memo portion of the check, to: Corvallis Environmental Center P.O. Box 2189 Corvallis Oregon 97339, OR
- Complete online registration and drop payment at our downtown office:
- Pre/After Care is available for Avery House Programs from 8 -9am & 3-5pm with advance registration for $6/hr.Single day registrations are accepted.
- Scholarships are available for low income families.
- A water bottle is needed each day.
- Wear sturdy shoes—crocks, sandals, and flip flops are not safe but can be packed in backpack and used for water activities.
- Children must bring a sack lunch. We provide a morning snack.
- Dress in weather appropriate clothes— students must be prepared to be outside for much of the day. Young students should have a change of clothes available.
- Parents must initial to sign their child in and out each day.
- More information about your specific session will be emailed to you at least a week before the session begins.
Questions: Feel free to call the CEC office: 541-753-9211 or Avery House 541-758-6198 You can also email Avery House: email@example.com the CEC: firstname.lastname@example.org